Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Catching up

I've been so busy lately, (see previous post) that I think I've neglected my old friends, and I've definitely not reached out and met anyone. So I've filled my new daily planner with lunch, coffee, and dinner engagements for the next week or so. Along those lines, if I've been seeming distant lately, drop me a line, and I'll be happy to make time to meet up and shoot the breeze with you. It's just that time is never free anymore for me. If I have a block of free time, I could be at my job earning an hourly wage. So my time actually has a price tag on it, and the bill goes to me. But time with friends is invaluable, so I'll be happy to spend away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tory said...

gee...how much for Coffee Thursday :-P

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home