Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bar Exam

I am currently studying for the New York and Massachusetts bar exams.

Those who share my misery have helpfully sent me some links to some amusing material.

This is a video of a country-style music video entitled "Bar Exam."

This is a rant about the often absurd and ancient subjects tested on the bar exam.

Humor will often preserve sanity. But it is important to remember that "humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but the thing dies in the process. . ." Leonard v. Pepsico, 88 F.Supp.2d 116 (S.D.N.Y. 1999).

1 Comments:

Blogger Tory said...

Best of luck as you study! Here's offering a delayed, 'I feel your pain.'

Amanda mentioned that you've revived Belgian Prince. Look forward to your posts. I hope they will be frequent!

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home